Wednesday 15 October 2014

Finally Wizkid opens up on Saeon & Samklef Outcry – Claims He Gave Saeon 10% Discount


Wizkid who was under heavy criticism by his former ssound producer Samklef has come out to clear the air. Recall he was also slammed by rising star, Saeon, who claimed she paid him N1.5million for a feature and he couldn’t even give her a shout out. Wizkid while speaking to the press on Tuesday in Lagos used the opportunity to  addressed both issue. When he was asked about Saeon, Wizkid said, “It was strictly work and business. When did we even start talking that we should be friends like that? She came to me, no not me directly, to my manager and asked for a collabo.Continue...
Normally i don’t charge my friends but hey she came with some cash and i gladly obliged. I even gave her 10 percent discount. That’s a very generous move because it took her a month to get my attention. After that, it’s back to our separate lives. We are not friends.”
On Samklef:
He insisted on his earlier tweet saying the sound producer is a family to him “He came to my house two weeks ago. My house is a party house for Guys and Sam was in my house. So i don’t know where all this came from,” he concluded.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...