Thursday 18 December 2014

OMG:Meet 300kg Woman Who Can Barely Stand Up (SEE PHOTOS)


Meet a 300kg woman, who is so obese she is unable to stand or walk for more than a few minutes at a time, Troutdale, Oregon, USA.24-year-old Amber, whose weight is 300 kilograms, lives at home with her parents and boyfriend of two years. She dropped out of university and quit her job a while ago, now she does not go outside at all.Her mammoth weight is ruining the woman’s life, she is in constant pain and unable to even wash properly, instead having to sit on the toilet to clean herself...SEE MORE O.M.G SHOTS
Amber has to bathe sitting on the toilet due to her size
Getting up and down stairs is also a struggle for Amber
“I feel trapped. I feel miserable. I feel like I have failed myself and my parents. Sometimes I think to myself I’m never gonna change. Everything hurts…my back hurts, my shins hurt.I  am so limited in what I can do and where I can go.“The woman who fails to even go down the stairs without her mother’s help says, “I see a lot of pity in my mum’s face when she looks at me…mostly I think she’s just sad for me. I feel like a nasty, yucky monster…”Amber is to take part in an American reality TV show where other men and women experiencing similar problems will tell their stories and probably will be able to undergo surgeries to bring back their normal lives.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...