Wednesday 3 December 2014

Please Help Me, I Have 180 Orgasms In Two Hours (Video & Pictures)


One United States citizen named Cara Anaya has come out and revealed the terrible condition she is suffering from to the world. The 30 year old American has been diagnosed with a rare condition called Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder, which means she could have as many as 180 orgasms in two hours for up to six hours a day.Cara is a mother of one and her terrible condition began 3 years ago when she went shopping and suddenly got aroused from everything she saw, to scents and then every other thing she touched.She panicked and fell to the floor and there right in the store had her first bout of multiple orgasms.She has since then had to quit her job as a waitress due to the embarrassment of having such ailment.Cara said: “It is embarrassing and confusing and humiliating. When you are around children you feel like a pervert because you have all these really strong feelings rushing through your body at the same time.It has devastated my involvement in my son’s life because I feel too dirty to be a part of it. It will build and build and build inside me and it’s overwhelming. It makes me giggle because of the momentary high, and outwardly I look okay, but inwardly it’s a torture.’

Video below..

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...