Friday 5 December 2014

Anita Joseph Cries Over Her Tattoo Warns Fans To Desist From it, regrets why she did it


Nollywood actress Anita Joseph expresses her regrets over the many tattoos on her body. “My greatest wish is to remove this tattoo on my arm, I hate it now, (I no do again mbok!!!!) those of you who still do tattoos, please desist!!!” says the beautiful actress.While talking to Diamond Celebrities, Anita said: “I did that out of ignorance. You know when you wanted a thing you wouldn’t allow anybody to discourage you. Even my family was against me having the tattoo but I did not want to listen to anybody.But now I hate it more than anything else. I wished I had listened. It’s like a drug, once you do one you can’t help but to do another”. Anita said. The hardworking actress also warned her fans to desist from any form of tattoo as you will regret it later.I have warned my friends and now my fans to desist from it, you will regret it after please.” she included.Meanwhile she just finished shooting a new movie last week in Ihiala, Anambra state.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...