Friday 10 October 2014

I am one of the richest musician in Nigeria- K-Solo


Top notch Producer and Musician, K-Solo, kept a low profile after his painful divorce from his wife in 2012. K- Solo says he traveled out of the country to lay low. He also said he is one of the richest musicians in Nigeria. Do you agree? Read the excerpt below;

 ‘Nigeria is blessed with talented and versatile artistes. They include people like Sunny Neji, Paul Dairo, Asa, Sound Sultan and Timaya. The problem is that the new generation of musicians are missing it. Most of them are not talented. The reason why they are into music is because they want to be seen as ‘artistes’. That is why they are losing content daily.“They think it is all about money. So they have come with a lot of money and expect it to make them popular overnight,“If you mention the five most successful and richest musicians in Nigeria, I think that I am one of them. I actually bought a house and some state-of-the-art cars with my earnings from music. I have no other means of livelihood'

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...