Sunday 7 September 2014

I Prefer sex before marriage — Oluwaseyi Edun confesses


Nollywood atress Seyi Edun in an interview with vanguard reporter.when asked What does sex means to her? she replied..Sex is a good thing, we are all sexual beings.     Our sexuality is linked with   the rest of our lives. It’s a sort of bond between two people, a form of expression that goes behond the ordinary intimacy shared. It’s a good thing. What is your take on sex before marriage?
I think it’s an individual thing. Once you are  an adult and you think you are ready, go for it. Personally, I think sex before marriage is good. Because it will make you know your partner well before going into marriage. So if there is anything you are not comfortable with, you have an ample time to correct it before actually going into the lifetime contract of marriage. Doing it before marriage also reduces adultery and fornication.  It is also a good way of studying your partner before you get committed to him or her.
What will you consider the sexiest part of your body?
I will choose my leg as the sexiest part of   my body. People often tell me I have got sexy legs, so I will choose my legs.
Do you agree with her?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...